Looking to join a fast-growing business with plenty of room for growth?
CQ Fire & Safety is a fast-growing fire protection company covering eight states. We are a one-stop-shop offering businesses a variety of services including fire suppression system testing and servicing, fire extinguisher maintenance, commercial cleaning and much more!
This position requires the ability to service, repair, replace, and maintenance fire sprinkler and alarm systems. Candidates must be professional and reliable.
**This is a full-time position that requires nights & some travel
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
· Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience
· CSA license in the state of Arizona is preferred
· In-depth knowledge of NFPA 13 & 25
· 4 years’ experience inspecting, testing, and maintenance of fire sprinkler systems
· Excellent communication skills
· Must have a valid drivers license
· Perform on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs of our customers fire sprinkler systems
· Identify code and non-conformance issues
· Prepare accurate and timely service reports
· Travel to multiple job sites per day
· Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES
CSA license in the state of Arizona is preferred.
· Company cell phone provided
· Paid time off (PTO)
· Company vehicle and gas card
· Monthly bonuses!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
More Career Opportunities: