Emergency & Exit Lighting
Install. Inspect. Test.
Lighting You Can Trust
Every year, businesses in the United States lose power for approximately 3.5 hours. While the power is out, people are often scrambling to get to a safe location with the help of well-lit emergency exit signs.
Our number one priority is to keep you, your employees and customers safe. In the case of a power outage, we ensure working exit lights to guide everyone to safety.
What We Do
Exit signs and emergency lights must be tested monthly to keep up with the NFPA's rules and regulations.
Our services are 24 hours a day, so your employees or customers will not be disrupted.
The NFPA 101 requires a full inspection of all exit signs and emergency exit lights.
Failure to do this may result in dropped insurance or worse, major accidents and even death due to a building fire.
After every visit, we provide you with the necessary documentation needed to pass along to insurance companies and fire departments.
This can help prevent getting your insurance dropped or having to pay for an accident.
Exit & Emergency Lighting Regulations
1. All exits must be well-lit with reliable lighting.
2. Regular maintenance (and documentation).
NFPA 70, National Electric Code
1. Specific lighting and performance of lights.
2. Must have battery-powered lighting.
NFPA 101, Life Safety Code
1. Monthly inspection of all systems.
2. Annual testing of all systems.
INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE
1. Proper lighting of means of egress
2. Assurance lighting will work for no less than 60 minutes.